Electric Power Source And Boat Application Electric Winch
Winch (which is also called windlass) is an equipment whose work is
finished by man or engine power to drive the drum roll and the
steel wire wind the drum roll. It can lift the material by
vertical, horizontal or leaning directions. Winch can be classified
into manual winch and electric winch and now electric winch is main
Advantages of Motor
1). Terminal block stronger;
2). How has a temperature sensor
3). Refueling device is convenient and reliable
4). Fan is strong
5). With high power efficiency, small size, small vibration, long
continuous running time
6). Anti-corrosion than homebred seriously, a long time and
Delicate appearance5. Advantages of Reducer
1) Top quality with competitive price.
2) Widely used in the double beam bridge crane and gantry crane.
3) Easy to install and high quality.
4) Compact structure and reasonable design.
5) Overload protection,shock protective, Explosion-proof
1) Advantage is more compact in structure, have small gap, high
2) Made of high quality alloy steel forgings, the structure design
3) The machining accuracy to ISO5-6 levels.
4) Bearing quality and improve service life
5) Low energy consumption, performance is superior, the reduction
efficiency is as high as ninety-six percent, small vibration, low
6) Using the new sealing device, good protective performance,
strong adaptability to the environment,can be in harsh
environments, such as corrosion and moisture work continuously.
1. JK High Speed Electric Winch;Rated Load:5-100kn;Rated Speed:
2. JK-D Series Winch; Rated Load:7.5-20kn;Rated Speed: 9.3-13m/min
3. JKL /2JKL Free Rolling Speed Winch; Rated Load:20-100kn;Rated
4. JM Slow Speed Electric Winch; Rated Load:10-80kn;Rated Speed:
5. JMM Series Electric Winch; Rated Load:100-320kn;Rated
6. JMW Slow Speed Electric Winch; Rated Load:30-100kn;Rated
7. JM Series of Large Tonnage, Slow Speed Electric Winch; Rated
Load:100-650kn;Rated Speed: 0-10.5m/min
8. JT Speed Adjustable Winch;Permanent magnetic winch motor